Thursday, February 26, 2015

An Afternoon with Karina Salim

This pretty girl is off to a lot of big things this year! 



During a beautiful rainy February afternoon, we spent a little bit of time chatting with our 247 COTTONINK Magazine's February cover girl, Karina Salim. An actress, ballerina, soon adds singing to her already lengthy repertoire. 

Scroll below to see our chat with this little lady. 

So, tell us a little bit about what you've been up to lately.
This March, I'm going to be coming up with a new single! So that's pretty exciting. 

Wait, we didn't even know you sing! 
Yeah, this is actually the first time I'm ever mentioning it. So, yeah, my new single is called 'Dalam Hati Saja', it's a remake of a song that the group Warna did a long time ago. 

Are you still doing ballet now that you're busy acting and singing? 
I mean, ballet is a huge part of my life that I'm never going to let go, but when it comes to acting, it''s still so new to me. There's still so much for me to learn and explore. 

How would you describe your personal style?
I'd say it's a bit more casual. I'm not really into accessories, especially the big ones. I like to wear things that are in the neutral, nude, and pastel color schemes. I have to say it's very COTTONINK. (laughs) 

See more of Karina, head on over to cottonink.co.id to see her in our February issue of 247 COTTONINK Magazine.