We can practically feel the summer breeze already!
As we get through this month of May, we can't help but feeling like the summer is looming near us! The wind outside is getting hotter and hotter, and it seems like the sun is shining oh-so-brightly! When thinking about summer, our minds can't help but wander to being at the beach, sipping some cocktails, and listening to a playlist of easy listening songs that we can either bop our heads to, or even dance to a little. Well, for right now we can only listen to the songs and wait patiently until our summer holiday arrives.
So, our playlist looks a little bit something like these songs below! Listen and dance along with us, will you?
1. Our Eyes - Lucy Rose
2. Crave - Parachute
3. The Ghosts of Beverly Drive - Death Cab For Cutie
4. Believe - Mumford & Sons
5. Love Again - Ta-Ku (feat. JMSN & Sango)
6. Peaches & Cream - Snoop Dogg (feat. Charlie Wilson)
7. Pretty Girls - Britney Spears (feat. Iggy Azalea)
8. Insane - Flume (feat. Moon Holiday)
9. Lean On - Major Lazer (feat. M0 and DJ Snake)
10. Loud Places - Jamie XX (feat. Romy)