Thursday, March 26, 2015

An Afternoon with Angel Pieters

 
We absolutely adore this beautiful and super talented girl! 

For this month's 247 COTTONINK Magazine's cover, we got the chance to have a little chit chat with the beautiful Angel Pieters! At just seventeen years young, Angel has managed to achieve the things that most girls her age could only dream of. Scroll below to see our chat with Angel! 

So, how did you get your start in singing?
I think I started singing at about five years old. Then I continued by going in to singing competitions. That's where everything really started!

Do you have any interesting show experiences through out your career? 
Every show obviously is always an interesting experience. There's always something new, which is why I love doing it. But one thing that's pretty interesting is that I recently fell on my face, on live TV. That's always fun! (laughs) 

Tell us about your new album! 
Well, it's still in the very early stages; I've only started recording two songs from it. I'm excited, though!

What genre would the album be? 
It's going to be very pop, and very R&B. With a little bit of funk!

To read more about Angel Pieters, head on to our website cottonink.co.id to read the full story in the March edition of 247 COTTONINK Magazine