Monday, December 15, 2014

An Afternoon with Patricia Devina

In this edition of ‘An Afternoon with…’ we got the chance to spend a little bit of time chatting with Patricia Devina about what she is up to now that she’s not in a girl band anymore, and of course her NYE plans.

Hi Pat! So, what’s been keeping you busy nowadays?
Right now I’m pretty busy with school - I just started college, majoring in Fashion Business. And you know, a few photo shoots here and there.

Are you going on a holiday this Christmas break?
Of course! I’m going to go back to my hometown in Surabaya to spend Christmas and New Year’s with my family back home.

Sounds like fun! Have you got anything in the works for 2015?
I don’t really have anything specific planned right now, but I just want to focus on school so I can graduate ASAP! *laughs*

Didn’t you just start, though?
Yes! I’m on my first semester now, but I just want to be able to focus on my career again - I like working better!

So how would you describe your personal style?
I love fashion. I like things that are eclectic and edgy. I like to mix and match between something that’s strange with something simple and cute.

What would you say would be your signature piece?
Just anything that’s unique and different. I have to have something unique be a part of my outfits everyday - something that stands out!

Any plans for New Year’s Eve?
I think I’m just going to enjoy being home, spending time with my family.

Last question, this is pretty random, but if you were a song, what would it be?
Hmm.. I really like One Direction’s Steal My Girl. I’ve been listening to it a lot; I just really love the meaning of the song, where it’s like, this guy loves his girl so much even when a lot of other guys want her. That’s a cool feeling I think. *laughs*

Photographs by Sabila Anjani