Thursday, November 27, 2014

#cottoninkstory: Which Devon Are You?

At COTTONINK HQ, we love to have a little bit of fun every once in a while. 'Cause what's work without fun?

Today, we play dressing up with our favorite Devon shirt. Which Devon are you?

Elisa Kuswari
"What I love about Devon shirt is the fact that it simultaneously creates a classic yet casual look."

Sabila Anjani
"My personal style revolves around minimal and feminine. So, when there's a bubblegum hue for Devon, I just can't help it."

Rahajeng Diramanda
"It's Thursday morning and I don't know what to wear. Ah, there goes my Devon and jeans, and now I'm good to go."

Olivia Keyne
"Purple is never my color, but for this time only, I wear purple 'cause I just feel like it."

Irnindya Putri
"Devon is so versatile, that's why I love it."

"Olivia Noya
"For me, Devon is the "it" piece to complete my androgynous and preppy style."


Rully Ariyashari
"For an easy elegance, I always opt for timeless tone like this Daydream Devon."