Thursday, September 18, 2014

On our Radar: What My Daughter Wore

Instagram @what_my_daughter_wore
It’s always a beautiful thing to be able to combine your lively hood with your love for your family. Brooklyn-based artist and mother Jenny Williams has been able to find the perfect balance of her two passions in life. What My Daughter Wore is a blog that Jenny has started as a platform to showcase the illustrations of her children and their friends.

Focusing mainly on what they wear on a daily basis, Jenny highlights the unique sense of style that these young New Yorkers possess. At this day and age, where most teens are always preoccupied with their friends and gadgets, it’s nice to see a mother being able to spend quality time with her children while immersing herself with their society. Not to mention also creating and documenting a unique family memory that could be looked back upon fondly in the future. Scroll away to see all the beautiful drawings of the super stylish kids of New York City!

Instagram @what_my_daughter_wore
Instagram @what_my_daughter_wore
Instagram @what_my_daughter_wore
Instagram @what_my_daughter_wore
Instagram @what_my_daughter_wore